It’s no surprise that there are so many nursing clogs for women with so many females working in the nursing profession. If you are looking for some high quality clogs that have been made to suit the high demands of the nursing profession, you may find these best nursing clogs for women reviews useful in finding the best pair for your needs.
Not only will we discuss the top 5 nursing clogs available on the market today, but you’ll also find a helpful guide too. If you’re not sure what to look for when choosing the perfect nursing clogs, then our guide will help you to choose the best qualities in the clogs. In short, this guide is just what you need to find a professional, practical and cost effective pair of shoes that you will be able to wear comfortably all day. Remember, everyone is different, so you should consider your own needs when you are considering which shoe to buy.
- Dansko Professional Clog
- 33 color options
- Synthetic sole, 1.5" heel, 1" platform, roomy reinforced toe box, polyurethane outsole with rocker bottom, Padded instep collar
- Dansko Professional Tooled Clog
- 5 color options
- Leather, Synthetic sole, 2" heel, 0.75" platform, foam midsole and leather footbed
- Zone Clog
- 18 color options
- Rubber sole, 1.75" heel, Molded removable insole
- Professional San Flex Closed Back Clog
- 6 color options
- Synthetic sole, Leather, 1.75" heel, 0.75" platform, Polyurethane rocker bottom with hard plastic frame, Anatomically shaped footbed
- AnyWears Exact Slip Resistant Clog
- 4 color options
- Synthetic sole, 1.25" heel, 0.5" platform, removable insole with vent channels and flexible traction-pod outsole
Top 5 Nursing Clogs
Dansko Women’s Professional Clog
The Dansko Women’s Professional Clog is a great choice if you’re looking for a comfortable and practical nursing shoe. The plain style of this clog will make you look professional in your role, whilst the comfort of the shoe allows you to keep up with the demanding role of nursing on a daily basis.
A narrower heel cup means that your foot will be perfectly supported whilst wearing this clog. You can also be sure that this clog will last thanks to the high quality leather upper and the shock absorbing polyurethane sole.
These are clogs that have been designed to suit the female foot shape so you can be sure that you will be purchasing a pair of clogs that has been made with your profession and your gender in mind. As these clogs are brought to you by Dansko, you know that you’ll be getting a high quality product that will last, offering you exceptional value for money.
Dansko Women’s Professional Tooled Clog
It’s the stunning embossed design on these professional clogs that make them highly desirable for nurses. Why choose plain and boring shoes when you can work and be stylish at the same time?
These clogs have been designed with complete comfort in mind. The roomy toe box ensures that your feet can maintain good blood flow, even if your feet swell whilst you’re walking around all day. The base of the shoe features a contoured mid sole, which ensures that the sole of your foot is kept perfectly inline and the rocker sole ensures that the clog actually helps you to walk better.
If you have high arches, then these clogs are great for you as they have high arch support and plenty of cushioning to prevent foot problems from occurring.
High quality materials ensure that these clogs will last you a long time, offering great value for money from a trusted manufacturer.
Cherokee Women’s Zone Clog
When you’re spending the majority of your day on your feet, it is important to have a pair of shoes that are fit for that purpose. The Cherokee Women’s Zone Clog is a lightweight clog that has a flexible sole, offering practicality and comfort together.
The inner sole is soft and comfortable, whilst the outer sole is made from rubber. The rubber construction of the outer sole ensures that you will not slip when walking around and the soles also have good shock absorbing properties. You can also be sure that the fatigue in your feet will be minimized with these clogs thanks to the anatomically designed foot bed. Your foot will be kept inline and supported.
The heel strap at the back of these clogs can be altered as needed so that you can use it to keep the clog securely on your feet, or leave the clog with an open back.
Sanita Women’s Professional San Flex Closed Back Clog
If you like to look classy whilst at work, these nursing clogs are not only practical but also they look great too. The leather uppers are relatively easy to keep clean whilst the synthetic sole can offer all the support you need. For arch support, these clogs are made to orthopedic specification and the anatomically shaped foot bed ensures that your foot is kept in an optimal position whilst you walk around.
These clogs have a low heel and platform and are suited to those who feel most comfortable with a shoe that has a slight heel. The toe section has plenty of room so that you can maintain good blood circulation as you walk around unlike some other women’s shoes, which often have restrictive shapes leaving feet tired. The soles of these clogs are made from polyurethane and they have a special rocker bottom design. This offers stability for the wearer and the material is highly durable.
Cherokee Women’s AnyWears Exact Slip Resistant Clog
For high quality and durable nursing clogs, these are a great option. The sole is made from anti0slip material meaning that you can walk around with confidence knowing that each step can be made with purpose. The non-slip sole is also flexible and shock absorbing, which is kind to your feet. When you’re on the move all day, especially whilst working, you need your feet to be as comfortable as possible and this is what the Cherokee Women’s AnyWears Exact Slip Resistant Clog can offer you.
These clogs have wipe clean uppers, which is convenient for nurses. The lack of indentations or textured surfaces means that these shoes can be completely hygienic, which will be favored by your employer too.
The insole is contoured and offers support for the arches so that your feet will remain as comfortable as possible even if you have a particularly long shift.
Best Nursing Clogs for Women Comparison Chart
|Product name||Color options||Heel||Sole||Other|
|Dansko Professional Clog||33||1.5"||Synthetic||1" platform, roomy reinforced toe box, polyurethane outsole with rocker bottom, Padded instep collar|
|Dansko Professional Tooled Clog||5||2"||Synthetic||leather, 0.75" platform, foam midsole and leather footbed|
|Zone Clog||18||1.75"||Synthetic||Molded removable insole|
|Professional San Flex Closed Back Clog||6||1.75"||Synthetic||0.75" platform, Polyurethane rocker bottom with hard plastic frame, Anatomically shaped footbed, leather|
|AnyWears Exact Slip Resistant Clog||4||1.25"||Synthetic||0.5" platform, removable insole with vent channels and flexible traction-pod outsole|
What to Look for in Best Nursing Clogs for Women
When you’re looking for the perfect nursing clogs, it’s important that you choose the right pair for you. After all, you’re going to need to wear them throughout your shift. There is much more to choosing the right clogs than simply picking something that looks good, so use our helpful guide to find out just how to choose the best nursing clogs for your needs!
- Size – It is important to choose the right size clogs to wear. Most people’s feet swell a little when they walk around for the day, so the best way to get an accurate measurement is to check your shoe size right after a shift. It’s always a good idea to buy shoes that are a little too big rather than a little too small to account for the swelling that you will experience when your feet get hot.
- Support – Different people have different shaped feet. Some have high arches, whilst others have flatter feet with low arches. If you have high arches, it is important that you choose a pair of clogs that has a contoured insole. This will provide support for your arches.
- Upper Material – For those who are not nurses, the upper part of their shoe is not always very important, but if you are a nurse, you should check carefully to see what kind of uppers the clogs are made from. Wipe clean uppers are the best, as these kinds of clogs are easy to look after. It’s also more hygienic to be able to be able to clean the clogs easily. Try to avoid the more stylish uppers such as suede and leather as these are not easy to look after.
- Sole Grip – The best outer soles are made from rubber or a rubber compound. Being on your feet all day requires a softer sole, which you’ll get from rubber outer soles and the rubber will also ensure that you wont slip as you’re running about.
Whilst choosing the perfect nursing clogs can be a challenge, the great thing is that there are plenty to choose from. Even though style is not at the front of your mind when you are choosing the perfect nursing shoe, you can still find style and flexibility in design amongst the many different models available.
If you need a nursing shoe that is easy to clean, supportive and comfortable to walk in, the 5 products mentioned in this best nursing clogs for women reviews will help you to make your decision as they all offer these kinds of features.
Take your time when making your decision and ensure that you have considered all the points in our helpful buying guide before you make your final decision so that you can buy the perfect clogs for your needs. If you would like to check out other types of shoes for nurses, you can follow the link to get a comparison and reviews of top products for medical professionals.